Thursday, June 23, 2011

On a Personal Note: Snuggle Time

priceless

priceless 2

I sure love watching my active boy explore the world, learn new things and even put his toys away. But I especially love the moments where he slows down and lets me hold him and snuggle him and tell him how much I love him.
I imagine God feels the same way. He loves to watch us utilize our giftings for His glory, learn more about Him and even accomplish things for Him. But I also think He loves to tell us that He loves us if we would slow down and listen.

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome post. As much as I love to smother and cuddle my 1 year old, I can imagine how much more our heavenly Father would love to encompass us in his warm and loving embrace...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos and great spiritual reminder!!

    ReplyDelete