Monday, July 25, 2011

It's What's for Dinner: Summer Salmon

I've been trying to incorporate salmon into our diet more often- at least once per week...which requires getting creative.
Here is a new recipe my mom shared with me. Absolutely perfect for a refreshing summer meal and so simple too!
salmon
You will need:
1 box of couscous
3 tbs olive oil
salmon filet
salt and pepper
fresh cilantro chopped
4 scallions, thinly sliced
2 tbs fresh lemon juice
side vegetable (asparagus or broccoli)
salmon 2
*Grill or cook salmon in non-stick skillet while seasoning with salt and pepper - 3-4 minutes per side
*Combine cilantro, scallions, lemon juice and olive oil in a small bowl
*Serve salmon over cooked couscous and drizzle cilantro mixture over the top

1 comment:

  1. Wow this is really beautiful and looks so good I'd literally take a bite out of my computer screen!

    ReplyDelete