Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Behind the Scenes: Elyse Fitzpatrick

I've mentioned before that there have been many women I have known personally who have poured into me over the years and now I want to introduce you to a women who I do not know personally but whose writings and speaking have been caveats of my spiritual growth in my heart.
Elyse Fitzpatrick

Elyse is a biblical counselor who focuses on the counsel of women. She has written several incredible books that you can find on her website.

For the next 30 days I am reading her book:
which is a book about how the Gospel connects to our everyday lives and how to live in light of that truth.
In 30 days is Thanksgiving Day (what??!!), so I'm praying that God uses this book to help me live in more awareness and gratitude for what Christ has done and continues to do.
I would love you to join me in reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment