Thursday, February 2, 2012

It's What's for Dinner: Black and Blue Burgers

Hands down. Best burger I've ever made.
Found this recipe at Apple A Day (click to see detailed recipe)

But here's some pics to get you hooked!
DSC_3439
"Carmelizing" onions (Did you know it only takes oil, salt and pepper and a dash of balsamic?!?)

DSC_3440

Remember, grass fed beef. Seriously tastes incredible. And have I mentioned that it's good for you!

DSC_3441

I have to confess I ate mine without blue cheese but my husband fell in love with me all over again for buying it.

DSC_3450
The spread is just a mayo and balsamic mixture

DSC_3465
Layering ingredients

DSC_3467
Whipped up some frozen grilled asparagus (from TJ's of course) and topped with parmesan

DSC_3461
Little man approved

No comments:

Post a Comment