Monday, April 23, 2012

ADD Reading (6th edition)

 Apparently you either love or or hate her writing.  I'm in the love camp (pardon the pun ;).  
A potent reminder of the need for gratefulness and our heart's bent toward toward ingratitude.
2 chapters in and hooked like a fish.
 Graham's dedication is in a week and this was gifted to us by our kids pastor.  
Ready to dive into some parenting resources.

 Gifted by my friend who shares my love of music and books.  She said it was revolutionary for her and already I see myself in the pages.

A woman who I aspire to be like keeps mentioning this book to me and you can't go wrong with TK.



2 comments:

  1. oh i love Timothy Keller - i've heard that book is great - now i wanna get it on my kindle app today!! :) thanks for the suggestions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved "King's Cross"!! I also have "One Thousand Gifts" on my reading list to get to sometime soon. Glad to hear you are liking it. The author writes for the High Calling blog that is a part of the ministry I work with. Cool, huh?

    ReplyDelete