Monday, June 18, 2012

Homestyle: housewarming

After some final touches on the house (more to come this week on that), we warmed our house with several friends on Friday night.  It was crazy to think that most of these people we hardly knew a year ago if at all.  I didn't take enough time documenting since I was having too much fun!

DSC_4143DSC_4165 DSC_4145 DSC_4168 DSC_4169 DSC_4171  DSC_4181
DSC_4182
(note: sweaty look in last picture was the result of an impromptu after party/dance party that occurred- video footage NOT included on purpose)

Thank you to our sweet friends who made this night so memorable.  We feel loved, supported and challenged by you!

3 comments:

  1. I am so sad right now... And perplexed...what isincusble that y'all are leaning over? Hehe
    Love you and can we do a redo with the ankle biters locked on the deck?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stupid autocorrect. Makes me look lame and not funny :(
    What is invisible that y'all are leaning over? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pics! but seriously, hunchbacks? what is up? I have a problem: pictures that I am in can cause weirdness. Thanks for letting me stay passed 10:00. "after party/dance party?" what? whaaaat?
    - Abby

    ReplyDelete