Monday, October 29, 2012

Travelstyle: Athens, Georgia

We managed to have a little fun the month of September :)
We took a dream trip to Athens, Georgia to cheer on the Bulldogs.  My husband looked like a three year old on Christmas morning the whole trip.  A dream come true for him
And while I am always a Nebraska Cornhuskers fan at heart...apparently you can be both!
It's called being a "corndawg" and I am proudly adopting that term.
Traveling with our friends was so fun that I cried when it ended...these pregnancy hormones are killing me!


DSC_0129
Visiting Coach Richt's office
DSC_0146
Getting the grand tour with the whole gang
DSC_0153
We ate like kings!  Southern hospitality is all it is cracked up to be.
DSC_0176
Sweet friends who spoiled us all weekend
DSC_0181
Couldn't convince Dave to wear a G tattoo
DSC_0210
That really was Dave's face all weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment