Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Where have I been??



On August 19th, we found out that we are expecting Baby #2!!
not long after
a lovely dose of morning (all-day) sickness hit full force
and I have not been the same
until now...

So happy to be back!

Here are some pictures to prove it :)



IMG_1635
Someone is feeling a little threatened by losing some attention ;)  It's good for him!
IMG_16
<a href=
Little baby that only I probably think is cute at this point.
IMG_1636
<a href=
Already resorting to leggings...this can't be a good sign.
IMG_1592
Pictures taken of oneself by oneself are a little odd don't you think?

9 comments:

  1. You look GREAT with straight hair! :) And your bump is cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO glad you are back. I'd be happy to come take pictures for you while Cole and Graham throw balls at each other on the back porch. Anytime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything about this makes me laugh. I'm laughing out loud by myself.

      Delete
  3. pics are not "odd". welcome back my friend!! - abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. hurray friend...another little turner! i am so glad that you are feeling better these days. you and the family [and the tiny baby] remain in our prayers. looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This isn't an exaggeration: I've checked your blog everyday hoping you'd be back... This is THE best reason for being gone and I'm soooooooooo excited for you guys! And I'm glad you're back to blogging!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. super duper exciting stuff!!! Congrats and ROCK those leggins ;)

    ReplyDelete